All products on the website are hand-sharpened and provided with a custom engraving FOR FREE.
Once you have chosen the product, you just need to proceed with your purchase to reach the payment method selection page.
- Paypal (or different cards): quick and safe, the transaction is immediate and the product will be engraved the same day and shipped the following one.
- Bank Transfer: once you have completed the purchase we will have to wait for the transfer to be visible on our bank account before engraving and shipping your product (it usually takes up to 3/4 days).
The shipping takes 3 working days approximately in all Europe, 5 in USA.
If you need any kind of information or wish to ask for a fastest shipping method, simply contact us:
Dalla Costa Luca
Corso Garibaldi 32, Arzignano (Vicenza)
Tel and Whatsapp +39 0444673143
If you’d like, you can text us on Messenger as well.
I will now leave you to the legal boring part.
Terms and Conditions coltellipersonalizzati.com
- Object1.1. These General Conditions of Sale have as their object the regulation of the purchase of Products, carried out remotely, via a telematic network, from the website www.coltellipersonalizzati.com.
1.2. The owner of the site is Dalla Costa Luca with registered office in Arzignano (VI), Corso Garibaldi 32, registered in the Vicenza Business Register, Tax Code and VAT number 03316310246.
- Acceptance of the general conditions of sale2.1. All purchases of Products made through the Site by users who access it are governed by these General Conditions as well as by the Italian Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/2005), and by the Italian rules on electronic commerce (D .lgs. 70/2003).
2.2. With the conclusion of the Purchase Agreements, according to the procedure, the Customer accepts and undertakes to observe these General Conditions.
2.3. The Customer, therefore, is required to carefully read, before making any purchase, these General Conditions that Dalla Costa Luca makes available to him also in order to allow him to be reproduced and stored in compliance with the provisions of art. 12, paragraph 3 of the Legislative Decree 70/2003.
2.4. Dalla Costa Luca may modify, at any time and without notice, the content of the General Conditions. The General Conditions published on the Site at the time the purchase order is sent by the Customer will apply to each individual Purchase Agreement.
- Products3.1. www.coltellipersonalizzati.com is an online sales site with the exclusive Dalla Costa Luca brand.
3.2. All the Products offered are illustrated in detail on the Site, within the respective sections, divided by product categories.
3.3. The visual representation of the Products on the Site, where available, has an indicative value and normally corresponds to the photographic image of the Products themselves and has the sole purpose of presenting them for sale, without any guarantee or commitment, by Dalla Costa Luca, about the ” exact correspondence of the image depicted on the Site with the actual Product; and this, with particular regard to its actual dimensions and / or the chromatic aspects of the Products and / or packaging.
3.4. In the event of a difference between the image and the written product sheet, the description of the product sheet always prevails.
- Purchase procedure4.1. The Customer can purchase the Products in the electronic catalog illustrated in detail on the Site within the respective sections by product category, as described in the relevant information sheets contained on the Site, respecting the technical access procedures illustrated therein.
4.2. To purchase the Products, the Customer must register on the Site by entering their personal details, following the instructions provided for in the registration program, and must complete and send the order form in electronic format available on the site to Dalla Costa Luca, following the instructions contained therein. Purchase orders must be filled out exactly in their entirety.
4.3. The Customer must enter the selected Products in the appropriate “Cart” and, after viewing and accepting the contribution for delivery costs, can proceed with the purchase.
4.4. After this operation, the Customer will see a screen containing the summary of the purchase order, including delivery costs, with the request for further confirmation of the purchase procedure.
- Conclusion of the contract5.1. The publication of the Products displayed on the Site constitutes an invitation to the Customer to formulate a contractual purchase proposal. The order sent by the Customer has the value of a contractual proposal and implies full knowledge and full acceptance of these General Conditions.
5.2. Each Purchase Agreement stipulated between Dalla Costa Luca and the Customer must be considered concluded with the sending by Dalla Costa Luca of the order acceptance to the Customer’s e-mail address. This confirmation message will indicate an “Order Number”, to be used in any subsequent communication with Dalla Costa Luca The message will re-propose, in addition to the information required by law, all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any possible correction. Possible increase in costs caused by errors in the data not reported promptly, will be the sole responsibility of the Customer.
5.3. Each order can be viewed by the Customer on the Site, in their personal area, if they are registered, or by contacting Dalla Costa Luca’s Customer Service, immediately after sending the order.
5.4. The Customer can check the content of the purchase contracts concluded at any time by accessing their personal area of the Site, or by contacting the Dalla Costa Luca Customer Service. These data will be available for a period of 12 months from the delivery of the Products.
- Product pricesAll Product prices are clearly indicated on the Site and are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs are adequately highlighted at the time of the order. The cost of each shipment may vary according to the method of delivery and payment as well as the destination and the total amount of the order.
- Terms of payment7.1 .. Payment for the Products purchased is made by PayPal according to the methods specified below:
PayPal, an eBay company, is a fast and secure payment system.
Once the order has been completed and the PayPal method has been chosen as the payment method, the buyer will be redirected to the PayPal site, where they can access their account by entering their personal e-mail address and password.
After registration, it is possible to make payments via PayPal without having to re-enter the data, even for subsequent purchases.
By choosing to pay with PayPal, the amount is charged directly to the credit card (Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard) or prepaid (PostePay) assigned. PayPal protects the buyer’s information as no financial information is passed on.
A confirmation e-mail from PayPal will be sent to each transaction performed with this method.
- Delivery methods and costs8.1. Dalla Costa Luca undertakes to deliver the goods without undue delay and in any case no later than thirty days from the conclusion of the contract. The delivery of the Products will be made by courier, and the times will vary according to the destination. The terms indicated at the time of the purchase order are however indicative.
8.2. Dalla Costa Luca delivers to all the countries indicated on the Site and delivery will take place without an appointment.
8.3. No responsibility, for any reason, may be charged by the Customer to Dalla Costa Luca in the event of a delay in order fulfillment or delivery of the Products covered by the Purchase Contracts.
8.4. The ordered Products will be sent to the postal address specified by the Customer.
8.5. Deliveries will be made from Monday to Friday, during normal office hours, excluding national holidays and company closures according to the methods indicated by the courier chosen by the Customer. Delivery is considered completed when the Product is made available to the Customer at the address specified in the order form. In the event of non-delivery due to the absence of the recipient at the specified address, the courier will send an e-mail notice and will attempt a new delivery according to the methods established by them.
8.6. Upon delivery of the Products by the courier appointed by Dalla Costa Luca, the Customer is required to carefully check that the number of pieces delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document.
8.8. Any damage to the packaging and the Products or the mismatch in the number of pieces / packages or information must be immediately contested by the Customer, who may contact Dalla Costa Luca through Customer Service specifying the order for which such misunderstandings occurred.
- Legal guarantee9.1 All products are covered by the legal guarantee for lack of conformity, lasting no less than 24 (twenty-four) months, provided limited to the territories where the delivery took place (“Legal guarantee of conformity for consumer goods) and provided for by Title III, Chapter I of the Consumer Code.
9.2 If the Customer has entered into the contract as a Consumer (meaning by this definition any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out), this guarantee is valid provided that the conditions of indicated below:
a) the defect occurs within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products
9.3 Incorrect engravings due to typing errors by the customer or error in the choice of the image to be engraved are not refundable
9.4 Knives already engraved cannot be refunded or returned
- Communications and complaintsAll communications or any complaints from the Customer against Dalla Costa Luca in relation to the Purchase Agreements must be communicated through the appropriate contact forms that can be requested from customer service.
- Intellectual Property RightsAll trademarks (registered and unregistered), as well as any and all intellectual work, distinctive sign or denomination, image, photograph, written or graphic text and more generally any other intangible asset protected by the laws and international conventions relating to intellectual property and industrial property reproduced on the Site remain the exclusive property of Dalla Costa Luca and / or its assignors, without the Customer having any rights over them from accessing the Site and / or entering into the Purchase Contracts. Any use, even partial, of the same is prohibited without the prior written authorization of Dalla Costa Luca, in favor of which all related rights are exclusively reserved.
- Applicable law and competent court13.1 These General Conditions and any and all contracts stipulated with the Customer are governed by Italian law. International treaties on the sale of goods are specifically excluded, with particular reference to the Vienna Convention of 1980.
13.2 For any dispute relating to the interpretation, execution, validity or effectiveness of these General Conditions and any contract stipulated with the Customers, the Court of Vicenza will be exclusively competent, except in the event that one of the parties is a “consumer” pursuant to Legislative Decree 206/2005.